U.M.C.O.R School Kit Materials
- One pair blunt scissors [Round tip only, No plastic]
- One box of 24 crayons
- Three one-subject notebooks [ No marble composition books, No 3 or 5-subject notebooks]
- One pack of loose-leaf paper [100-200 page packets are acceptable, Wide or college rule accepted]
- One hand-held pencil sharpener [1-inch or longer, Remove from packaging]
- One ruler [12 inches or 30 centimeters long, Sturdy or flexible material accepted]
- Six unsharpened pencils
- One eraser [Two inches or larger]
Rummage & Bake Sale
COME AND FIND NEW TREASURES ON FRIDAY, September 28 from 9am – 6pm & SATURDAY, September 29 from 9am-noon. Set up will be on September 26 and 27. We need all sorts of items that you don’t need any more and would like someone else to be able to use... Electronic, house-wares, tools, games, toys, puzzles, books etc. Baked goods are our best sellers so we need lots of them. Donations can be brought to the church the week of September 24th. If you can help in any way please call Celia Wise @ 776-2534. Pick-ups can be arranged.
A Vacation Bible School
"Rolling River Rampage"
Thank you to all the volunteers from C.U.M.C.
Thirty five children, teens and adults attended Vacation Bible School
Paddle Captain: Pastor Eleanor
Romper: [puppet] Teddie Witt
Music: Pastor Eleanor & Harry Keen
Games: Eleata Mitchell & John Jones
Snacks: Cathy Storm, Joyce Ryan &
Crafts: Stephanie Witt, Sharon Utter,
Paulette Almeter, & Sharon Smith
Science: Pastor Eleanor & Carolyn Jones
Bible Story: Melanie Clark & Pat Bolt
Pre School: Kathy Putman, Harry Keen
& Maria Myers
Media: Harry Keen
Teen & Adult Volunteers: Maria Myers,
Syble Billings, SarahWitt, Ruthy Jones,
Sophie Williams, Daniel Watters, Destiny
& Hannah Barros, Pam Delio,
& Aubrie Laverty
PLEASE NOTE: TIME CHANGE . . . BEGINNING SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH OUR SECOND SERVICE WILL CHANGE FROM 10:00AM TO 10:50AM.